New Service

Starting New Water Service

Beginning new accounts

  1. If you purchase property in our service area the owner of the property must file a New Water User Agreement at our office. Please note we use information from the Columbiana County Auditor’s office to determine ownership of the property.
  2. Landlords must file a Duplicate Billing Request if property is being rented and they want renter to get a copy of the bill. We do not put water in Tenants name. The renters copy of the bill will be addressed “Current Tenant”.
  3. If the water is off there is a Twenty Five Dollar Turn-On fee.
  4. Property purchased in our service area and a new Tap-In is requested, the owner of the property must file a New Water User Agreement, and Tap-In agreement. The Tap-in fee is based on size and type of tap.

Contact Us

Contact Us Or
Schedule an Appointment

Visit Us

Buckeye Water District
1925 Clark Avenue
Wellsville, OH 43968

Message Us


Contact Us Online

Contact us online to schedule an appointment, service call, or ask a question.

Copyright © 2024 Buckeye Water District. All Rights Reserved | Legal

Designed and powered by The Ridgefield Group, Inc.